You have all seen it. It stares at you in the supermarket. It stares at you in the bank line. It stares at you while you walk into your house at night. There is no way to get rid of it, but you will try.
You take out the can of raid and spray under the sofa, in the back of the hall, under the toilet seat, and all of the cupboards. They still keep coming out of the cracks so you will move to a gluey substance.
By the end of the day, your house has gotten the much needed "repairs." However, they are still finding their way in. You look around. Maybe it is the screen door. You order your very first vacuum seal door and have it installed immediately. Those little fuckers are still getting in. You check the windows.
You order the high tech windows they use to build a spacecraft with. You are not going to take any more chances. Installed. How in the hell?
There must be copies upon copies. These things would stop multiplying.
Freewrite brought to you by @mariannewest
If you would like to find out what freewriting is all about, go here.
If you are enjoying my work -
- Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - This program keeps me from getting to bogged down with what I think is the perfect way. It forces me to keep writing no matter what comes to mind.
- Grammarly - I use this app all the time to catch my mistakes. If I didn't have a spell checker, you would be lost in my world. haha!
- Hemmingway App: Another useful tool to help you make your writing more clear, comprehensive, and easier to understand.
- Steem World: After the @ symbol, enter your name or anyone elses name to see a host of information regarding what is going on with an account.
- Pixabay: Photo that you can use freely in your blog posts.
My Completed Freewriting prompts:
- Faster Than Light
- Cane (Bonus: Red Wine)
- A Ridiculous Amount of Fun
- The Entryway
- Her Homemade Jams
- Back Pain
- Bored Stiff
- Home Alone and Doctor’s Office
- Monkey’s Wedding
- A Kiss
- 40 Percent Off
- One Year
- Frosting a Cake
- Describe the Room You Are In
- Lizard Cave
- A Jumble of Words
- Suffers in Silence
- Core Values
- Talking Dog
- Grand Piano
- Food to the Table