It was around the time the breeding happened in the large field. They came out of the tree line over there with the men holding torches in front to light their way. The other group pulled the carts that held the beasts inside of the make-shift wooden cage.
I can still recall the smell. It was like walking into an abandoned restroom stall after the riots took place back in 2006.
The bleed of monster that came from the loins of the beasts was a new breed, unlike its parents.
It was the poison's effect. The scientist said it would never happen. No mutation like that was conceivable in their cobwebbed minds.
Now, the light of the sun is the only thing that keeps them in the shadows away from me. Night time is a different story.
Freewrite brought to you by @mariannewest
If you would like to find out what freewriting is all about, go here.
If you are enjoying my work -
- Upvote my posts through steem auto and add the other people and groups you would like to support.
- The Most Dangerous Writing App - This program keeps me from getting to bogged down with what I think is the perfect way. It forces me to keep writing no matter what comes to mind.
- Grammarly - I use this app all the time to catch my mistakes. If I didn't have a spell checker, you would be lost in my world. haha!
- Hemmingway App: Another useful tool to help you make your writing more clear, comprehensive, and easier to understand.
- Steem World: After the @ symbol, enter your name or anyone elses name to see a host of information regarding what is going on with an account.
- Pixabay: Photo that you can use freely in your blog posts.
My Completed Freewriting prompts:
|Ongoing Stories||Numbered in Order of Story's Progression|
|Detective Story||#1 Trolley #2 Flea #3 Awakening|
|Suspense/Horror||#1 Late #2 Banana #3 Paper #4 Tree #5 5 #6 Home Alone #7 Doctor’s Office|
|The Stall||#1 Medium #2 The Stall #3 The Stall #4 Mice #5 Detective #6 Homeless #7 Eyebrows #8 40 Percent Off #9 One Year #10 The Stall|
|Church||#1 Church #2 Ornate #3 Chips #4 State|
|#52 Caterpillar||#85 Wildflower|
|The Crooked Umbrella||The Picture||The Chair That I’m Strapped To||A Common Ending|
|Withdrawal||Richard’s Surprise||The Trap||Canyon Making You Crazy?|
|The Hawk||Emerge from the Depths|
|We-writes (collaborations with community members)|
|Monster||Eagle Scout 1st Entry: 2nd Entry|