500 g of boiled cassava
to taste diced cheese (me: kraft milky soft)
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
to taste bread flour / panir flour
- Discard the fiber in cassava
- Crush / puree cassava with ulekan
- Take enough cassava that has been smooth, flattened and filled with cheese then rounded
- Make the coating dough by mixing flour, salt and water until thick, rather runny.
- Take the cassava balls then add them to the coating dough and continue to coat the flour panir.
- Fry in hot oil (so as not to oil) on medium heat until browned
- Lift and ready to enjoy ...
It's better when you're still angled "so eat it ... what's more while talking or drinking ng
Happy Cooking 😘
Follow me @wahyu