Chicken hearts are a favorite delicacy of gourmets, whose motto in the kitchen is diversity. Preparation does not take much time, the recipe is very simple and is accessible even to the child. Fried hearts can be served to your loved ones as an independent dish, and as a gravy to any side dish: pounded potatoes, buckwheat, pasta.
- Hearts - 800 g;
- Bulb - 1 pc. large;
- Mayonnaise - 2-3 tablespoons (can be replaced with sour cream);
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
- Shredded onion fry in hot oil until a ruddy shade appears.
- Wash your hearts, cut them in half. Pour into a frying pan and fry from all sides on a strong cooking plate for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, add water, mayonnaise. Cover the frying pan with a lid and simmer for an average of 10-15 minutes until the hearts become soft.
Delicious and healthy gravy from chicken hearts is ready!
Rejoice in the variety of dishes in your kitchen!