Twisted Pizza [En]
Our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefoodgodstfg/
- 0,55lb (250g) of flour
- ½ cup of water
- pinch of salt
- 0,50 oz (15g) of fresh yeast
- tablespoon of oil
- 4,5 oz of tamotoes
- other seasonings that you like
Also you can add your favourite ingredients, such as mushrooms, artichoke or ham.
Make the base:
- Put the flour, yeast, water, oil, salt and sugar to the bowl then mix it all together. Beat the dough until it forms into the ball. If it's too sticky, add some more flour. Let it rest for about one hour.
- To do a sauce blend tomatoes and seasoning togheter.
- The dough needs to be very thin as it will rise in the oven. Cut out two circles from te dough (diameter about 23cm, 9’’ ). Put the sauce on one of the circles and add your favourite ingredients. Then cover it with the second circle and press the edges. Make sure they stick properly. Cut the dough as it is shown in the picture. Roll all the triangles that you cut out two times. Heat oven to 200®C (400®F). Put the baking paper on the baking sheet and spread a little bit of oil on it. Put pizza to the oven and bake for 20 -25 minutes. Serve with your favourite dip.