A Delicious Afghani Pilau (very simple and easy to make at home), Dear steemians Do Try it at home.
Hey dear steemians i invite you all to taste something very delicious, i said very delicious. If yes then roll up your sleeves, pick up a paper and pen, make ready all the utensils and ingredients. I am sharing the image of Afghani pilau as follows your mouth will start watering looking at dish and receiving its pleasant smell.
- Rice___500 grams
- Boneless Chicken (strips)___400 grmas
- Onion (thinly chopped)___100 grams
- Garam Masala__100 gram (hot Spice_a mixture of ground coriander, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and pepper) used in India cooking
- Carrot, julienned___100 grams
- White Chickpeas (boiled)___200 grams
- Ginger and Garlic Paste___one teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder___one teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder___one teaspoon
- Oil___3 tablespoon
- Water___750 ml
- Salt___according to your (as usual)
- Mixed dry fruits for garnishing (chopped)
- Butter___250 grams
- Put butter in a saucepan, heat it up, and then put chicken.
- when the chicken becomes brown take it out and place separately
- Now put onion, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, red chili, salt and turmeric into oil and cook them for one minute and then put the cooked mixture into water.
- When the water starts boiling add rice and cook the rice till the water gets evaporated.
- Now mix white chickpeas and chicken into it.
- Now fry slightly the carrots into oil and then sprinkle over the rice.
- sprinkle dry fruits over the rice
The Afghani Pilau is now ready to be eaten
Thank you very much for watching. If you like it, please