Schezwan Chicken Meatballs
[ Serves 4 ]
Base of the glass
- 200 gms Julienne of Iceberg lettuce
- 50 gms sliced Onion
- 6 split of Red Chillies fresh
- 2 each Lemon juiced
- 20 each Meatballs
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste(pre-bought)
- 50 gms sliced Spring Onion
- 8 tbsp Szechwan Sauce(pre-bought)
- 10 gms chopped Red Chilies
- Heat the olive oil and sauté the pre-bought chicken Meatballs with chopped chilies and spring onion until get a nice color.
- Add the ginger and Garlic paste and keep stirring.
- Add Szechwan sauce and cook for another 4 minutes
- Lay out three each red split chilies in the bottom of the glass. Fill the base of the glass as picture.
- Put the meatballs on the top and serve hot.
If you do not know about Biranchi Panda – International Chef, then he is from Rourkela city, Odisha which is my state. To know more about how he went through lot of struggles before being very successful , visit http://bnpanda.com