- 500 gr pasta (I use spinach fettuccine)
- 1/2 ground beef
- 1/2 onion Bombay
- 8 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Sufficient tomato sauce
- Salt taste / flavor
- 350 gr tomato paste / milled
- To taste Parmesan powdered cheese
- Insufficient cooking oil (for frying)
Prepare the ingredients.
Heat the water into the pan, add a little cooking oil so that it does not stick and then add pasta, boil until cooked enough. (I do not like too mushy).
After the pasta is cooked then drain.
Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant then input the ground beef.
Add tomato paste and tomato sauce to taste.
Once cooked everything can be sprinkled with parmesan cheese to taste, yummy...