today I made brownies at home with chocolate that I got for free. Here is how they're made:
Ingredients (16 brownies)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (semisweet)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flours
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon bakingsoda
Directions (30 mins prep + 30 mins cook)
- Start with preheating the oven to 325 degrees °F (165 degrees °C)
- Combine the water, butter and sugar in a saucepan and heat it until it boils.
- Add the chocolate chips until melted and mix it smooth.
- Combine the flour, eggs, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add the chocolate mixture in the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Spread evenly into a baking tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut the brownies and it's ready for serving. Now enjoy :)
Images (see detailed directions above)