What is Fast Food ?
Fast foods are characterized as quick, easily accessible and cheap alternatives to home-cooked meals. They also tend to be high in saturated fat, sugar, salt and calories. Many fast food chains have responded to growing public awareness about nutrition by offering some food that is lower in fat and calories than their normal fare.
Type of Fast Food
There are many types of fast food has in the world. Most likely types are: Hot dog, Kebab, French fries, Hamburger, Chips, Pizza, Sandwich, Taco, Cheese burger, Falafel, Popcorn, Corn on the cob etc.
Reason of Popularity
Here are their top reasons for eating fast-food meals.
- They are quick.
- They are easy to get.
- I like the taste of fast food.
- They are inexpensive.
- When you are too busy to cook.
- It's a treat for myself.
- When you don't like to prepare foods yourself.
- My friends / family like them.
- It is a way of socializing with friends and family.
- They have many nutritions foods.
- It is a fun and entertaining.
- It is a very tasty.
This food is very tasty, popularity and get easily but Excess calories from fast-food meals can cause huge risk for you.
Such as Weight gain, Obesity, Risk of Stroke etc.
So, We should take control & limit.