Spaghetti with tomato sauce Ingredients:
- One quarter kilo of spaghetti pasta.
- Garlic clove.
- A piece of finely chopped onion.
- Half a kilo of finely chopped tomatoes.
- A teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Two tablespoons of salt.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Two teaspoons of curry.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
- Put a little water on the fire to boil, then add a little salt and oil, and then cook the spaghetti until it is cooked.
- Put the oil on a bowl, add onion, garlic and ginger, and leave the ingredients until they cook.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, curry, black pepper and half a cup of water, leave them on fire for a quarter of an hour or until the sauce becomes thick.
- Place the spaghetti in the serving dish, then pour the sauce over it and enjoy it.