RECIPE - "Almond Soup"
Hey, everybody, how you doing? Today I bring you something easy and quick for when you do not know what to do for dinner, and you want a special flavor, this almond soup is ideal for these moments. I'll tell you how to make it.
A handful of peeled almonds
1 or 2 cloves of garlic
Turmeric and cumin.
- Put the almonds in a saucepan with a splash of oil and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the garlic and parsley and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add water or coconut milk or a mixture of both, turmeric and cumin a spoonful of each.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes at medium heat.
- Put the lid on the saucepan and let it cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://pepiflowers.000webhostapp.com/2020/03/recipe-almond-soup