<To cook only one serving :D> Stir-fried spicy eggplant
Hi i'm @pald
Today, I brought a recipe for cooking for a long time. In particular, I picked up the eggplants from the kitchen gardens and cooked them.
Then follow the simple recipe for cooking!
The puppy welcomed me when I went out in the yard. After passing through the jungle, we harvested the eggplants. Shall we start cooking now?
Red pepper oil 2T
crushed garlic 1/2T
Soy sauce 1T
- Slice the eggplant into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice eggplant and onion!
- Place red pepper oil in roasting pan.
- Put the eggplant together!
- Add onions and leek and stir-fry.
- Add minced garlic and if lightly browned, add soy sauce.
- If you don't burn it, it's done. :)
- When you put the finished recipe on rice, it becomes a very delicious dish.
It was cooked directly from the garden, so it was more delicious. How is it? The recipe is easy, right?
I want to make Korean food as easy as possible!
Follow and comment is always welcome.
Thanks for reading :)