Getuk (Java: gethuk) is a snack (snack) made with the main ingredients of cassava. Getuk is an easy food to find in Central and East Java.
- Water for steaming
- 1/2 kg of cassava, peeled, cut into pieces
- 150 gr sugar / Java Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pcs of coconut, grated and steamed
- Boil cassava until cooked. Wind-aired until the steam is gone.
Mix cassava - a little Salt - Sugar. Destroy it until it breaks.
- Give coloring when likes.
- Serve warm with a sprinkling of grated coconut.
Getuk is usually served for a snack while drinking tea. One variation of the presentation of getuk is by frying.