Throwback Thursday in Pictures: Tea Time!
I take my teas as seriously as I take my marriage. They've gotten me through many tough spots. I sometimes kick up the flavor with the essential oils you see in the case. Sometimes I use Stevia or Cinnamon Stevia. I also add coconut milk and butter to meet my fat goals (I eat a high fat, low carb diet to control my ADHD). Butter + coconut milk + cinnamon Stevia + Earl Grey is like an artisan cinnamon roll.
Above you see some throwback images. It's Thursday after all! I don't have images from the days my love affair with tea began, so these I offer you are far more recent. A throwback of maybe two years.
And guess what? I'm drinking tea right now.
Okay, you caught me. I'm having my morning cup of coffee. But after that is tea all day.
What is your favorite hot beverage? Bonus points for geeky gifs.
images and post by @shawnamawna
- We Are Serious About Each Other (life)
- Taking Power from Those Who Hurt Us (inspiration)
- One Year Ago We Moved to This House and Had a Party (life)
- CrossFit Open Past (fitness)
- The World of Imagination (life)
- This Guy is Sometimes My Date (photography)
- When your child sneaks off with your phone... (photography)
- Rainbow Bakery: The Best Place on Earth (food)
- Day in the Woods in Photos (photography)
- The Wonder of Nature in Southern Indiana (photography)
- Hiking Discoveries (photography)
- Turning the Camera on Vulnerability (photography)
- Color Challenge: Friday Sky Blue (colorchallenge)
- Meet Appa (life)
- Color Challenge: Thursday Green (colorchallenge)
- Ice Cream Sunday in Photos (photography)
- Color Challenge: Wednesday Yellow (colorchallenge)
- A Visual To Read List (books)
- Color Challenge: Tuesday Orange (colorchallenge)