Hello DTube and Steemians!
Time for another cooking video! In this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, I will show you how to make White Texas Sheet Cake. This is seriously the best sheet cake ever! :) It is really easy to make, and you can leave out the nuts if you want, and decorate the cake however you like. Impress your friends and family with this delicious cake. If I can make it you can make it, let's get baking!
Don't forget to follow/subscribe, upvote, and re-steem, if you like. :)
If you have any questions or comments put them down below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- 2 cups of all-purpose or cake flour
- 2 cups of white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of water (used bottled or filtered water, unless your tap water tastes really good)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1tsp. of vanilla extract (or use almond extract)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of milk (1%, 2%, whole)
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (or use almond extract)
- 1 cup of chopped pecans (or use walnuts)
The video and images were produced by me and owned by me.
*These are affiliate links, clicking on them helps support my show, if you buy something, I will get small percentage of the sale, but it won't cost you any extra.