Fetuchchini with salmon in cream sauce
At 100 grams - 191.46 kcal , proteins - 9.19 , fats - 5.28, carbohydrates - 27.06 .
Fetuchchini - 250 g
Salmon (trout, salmon) - 150 g
Tomato - 1 piece.
Cream (not less than 10% fat) - 150 ml
Onions (bulb) - 1/2 piece.
Garlic - 2 cloves
Parmesan cheese - to taste
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
Thyme (preferably fresh) - to taste
Olive oil - 1 - 2 tbsp
How to cook:
1. Salmon cut into cubes.
2. Tomato peeled and cut into small pieces. Seeds and remove liquid.
3. Finely chop garlic passed through the press
4. In a pan, pour olive oil, throw the onions and garlic. Fry for 1 minute
5. Add the salmon and tomato, salt, pepper and thyme. Cooking 4 - 5 minutes
6. Pour the cream, gently stir, cook for another 3 - 4 minutes.
7. If desired, add a little Parmesan.
8. Then add the fettuccine ready, mix well and turn off the fire
9. Spread the finished dish on plates, top, you can add a little Parmesan.