Easy Chocolate Cupcakes with 4 Halloween decorating ideas | Full Video Recipe|
Feeling excited for halloween?
Today i have an easy ways to decorate your cupcakes with simple and scary funny ways, for your party or for your kids. i made a chocolate cupcakes and dipped it with chocolate ganache to ease the decoration. I made a spider net cupcake, devil cupcake, owl cupcake and grave cupcake. My children love it and enjoy it very much i always love to decorate food for them and they were so happy to ate the chocolate scary cupcakes. I have this month a busy days to prepare my girls for halloween and to make them feel happy with these days, anyway i hope you'll enjoy the cupcakes as we did :)
Prep time: 40 mins
Baking time: 25 mins
Yield: 12 cupcakes
100g butter (room temperature)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp baking powder
For chocolate ganache:
120g dark chocolate
1/4 cup hot cream
Candy as M&Ms or skittles
30g White chocolate
- Preheat oven at 180°C and prepare the cupcake mold by placing the muffin liner.
- In a bowl mix butter with sugar until combine, add eggs one at a time with vanilla extract mix until smooth.
- Sift the dry ingredients, then add it to the mixture into two phases with the milk.
- Mix all together until you have a smooth cake mixture.
- Fill three quarter of muffin liner with the cake mixture.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes. When out of oven let it cool on wire rack for 40 minutes before decorate it.
- For the chocolate ganache: Cut dark chocolate into small pieces and placing it in a larg bowl then pour the hot cream on it, let it set for one minute then stir until chocolate melted.
- Dip the cupcake into the ganache then decorate it(watch the following video for full tutorial).