Easy 5 minutes Hummus recipe - Full video Recipe
one of my favorite daily dip is hummus, so delicious and easy to make. I've made it in less than 5 minutes and one of my hummus secret is in my video the one ingredients that gaves hummus a light white color. check it out ;)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 medium dishes
2 Cups ready to use Chickpeas
1/2 cup water
3 Tablespoon lemon juice
3 Tablespoon Yogurt
1/4 cup Tahini sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 clove of garlic(optional)
1 cube of ice
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon sumac or Paprika
- In a blender place all the mentioned ingredients.
- Blend for a minute or until you have a smooth hummus mixture.
- In a serving dish place about 3 tablespoon of Hummus, spread as a circle.
- Decorate with chickpeas grain, sumac and cumin. Serve as well with Olive oil.
- I like to serve beside hummus some cucumber, bread, carrot and fried tortilla.