When you are thinking about a restrictive diet, the first thing that comes to your mind is a dry and bland chicken with rice devoid of any taste. Fortunately, it does not have to be that way. In today's article, I am proud to present you one of my favorite dishes that allowed me to get my dream figure - a pizza!
Thanks to the maximum reduction of unnecessary products and replacing them with healthier, less calorific counterparts, I managed to keep not only the texture and look of the pizza, but most importantly its amazing taste!
Let's get started:
- white cheese (light) - 200g
- flour- 20g
- rye bran- 20g
- canned tomatoes- 150g
- cheese (preferably Gruyère) - 40g
- chicken ham - 50g
- arugula (optional)
- canned corn - 20g
- baking powder - 10g
- spices (oregano, garlic, pepper powder)
- Mix in a bowl: white cheese, flour, bran, baking powder and your favorite spices that will add extra unique flavor to your pizza.
- Make a dough out of the prepared mass (Due to the specific ingredients that I use, I recommend you to roll out the dough on baking paper sprinkled with bran, this will prevent sticking the dough at a later stage).
- In a separate bowl, blend the tomatoes and add oregano and garlic to them, then mix the whole well.
- Smear the edges of the pizza with tomato sauce (this will prevent your pizza from burning on the sides) and place it in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, grease it (this time whole) with tomato sauce, sprinkle with chopped ham, grated thinly cheese and corn, then put it back in the oven for 10 minutes (this time heated to 220 degrees).
After this time, your diet pizza is ready to eat!
In the fourth step, your pizza will probably start to swell and form a large bubble, to prevent this from happening, repeatedly stab them with a knife :)
|amount of calories||amount of proteins|
The extremely low amount of calories that goes hand in hand with a high portion of the protein provided makes the dish perfect for both fat reduction and muscle building.
I hope that this recipe will become your obligatory position on the list of healthy recipes and will help you in achieving your goals!