Hi folks! I've just found the rules post for the Culinary Challenge and realised I did the last post a little wrong - so here is my take two!
You will need:
- Jus Rol Puff Pastry
- Tomato Purée
- Tescos Vegan Grated Mozzarella
- Vegetables of choice: sweet peppers, courgette, mushrooms, olives, spinach, onion, asparagus etc.
- Plain flour for rolling pastry
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take puff pastry out of the fridge, this is to allow it to warm and soften before rolling.
- prepare vegetables of choice and garlic. Set aside the garlic for later. The great thing about this tart is that just about everything goes, so just pick your favourites!
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry your vegetables, except spinach, if you decide to use it. When they are done, drain any liquid that might have come off of the softer veg, such as courgette, mushrooms, and tomato.
- Sprinkle a clean surface with plain flour and roll out your puff pastry into a rectangle.
- Place your rolled out pastry onto a tray and spread the tomato purée onto it, stopping about an inch from the edge.
- Sprinkle garlic over the tomato purée before distributing your fried vegetables evenly. If you have used spinach, sprinkle this over the top now.
- Put a generous amount of tescos vegan mozzarella over your vegetables, and put your tart in the oven. Cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until the pastry is a light golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!