DIY - Flower Cakes for Feast (Complete Step)
Aidil Fitri (Feast) in a moment, let's make a cake for our esteemed guests. I've been selling this cake since the 10th day of fasting. Crowded likes, I make with soft dough, not fluffy and easy!
Let's check it out!
- Butter cup (if you want to use margarine is okay, but the taste of milk is less). If you want more delicious to sell use the best quality ingredients.
- I use this cup, do not look too good, as long as it meets a suitable scheme, just follow it as I did.
- This is the mold I use. Can split 11 and 15.
The first step
- Enter 1/2 cup butter
- Dense milk 1/4 cup (6 large spoons)
- A little vanilla essence
- Stir slowly until equally
Provide 3 main types of flour as below:
- 2 cup of corn flour
- 1 large spoon of rice flour
- 1 large spoon of custard flour
- OK. Now let's see the dough. Please drop the food coloring and stir.
- Enter 1 cup of corn flour
- Stir evenly
Then enter the remaining flour:
- 1 cup of corn flour
- Enter slowly and follow suit that you need
- Stirring with the hands, until the dough is soft
- Now we have produced a stack of beautiful dough
- Take a little dough, (as in the picture) and insert it into the mouth of the mold
- Put a chocolate grain (or whatever) on the cake to beautify. It's up to you, want to put anything can.
- Now put it all in the oven
Wait until done, and, COMPLETE...