Ingredients (6 people)
- 500 gr. ground chicken
- 2 slices of sandwich bread
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 jar of Neapolitan Sauce (200g)
- 500 gr. long pasta
- Fresh basil
- Mix the ground chicken with the bread soaked in milk, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Make meatballs or not very big balls. Pass them through breadcrumbs and fry them in oil, drain them on absorbent paper.
- Make a Neapolitan Tomato sauce.
- Cook the chicken meatballs in it for 20 minutes. If they dry add wine or chicken broth.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain, serve hot with the meatballs on top with their sauce.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan or pecorino cheese.
Instead of chicken, meatballs can be made with meat.