Summer makes me lazy. I just wanna chill in my hammock and dream about doing nothing, but with some money rain :D
Keep on dreaming, FoxxyCat! Maybe one day...till then all I can do to relax is lay down, watch some good movies and eat.
Sounds great this plan, right?
This weekend I wanted to eat a Romanian pie, traditionally made, but I didn't have the energy to make the dough. So I bought one from the supermarket.
You will need 1 kilo of fresh cheese, 100 g sugar, 4 eggs.
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Beat the eggs with sugar.
- Add sour cream (about 300 g) and the cheese.
- You can add some vanilla extract.
- This mixture will go into the dough.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
You can serve it warm and with some blueberry jam on top! Or ice-cream? Why not?