I am in love with this dessert. It’s so light and fresh, you don’t even feel guilty when you eat it. Why do it when there’s butter, eggs, milk, some sugar and flour and lots of sour cherries? I would say it’s like a Sunday breakfast.
100 g butter
100 g sugar
90 g flour
150 ml milk
Pinch of salt
700-1000g sour cherries or raspberries
- Melt the butter.
- Beat the eggs.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs and butter. Mix well.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Top it with sour cherries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180C.
The great part of this dessert is that you can have it warm. Sounds great? All that waiting is gone.