If you are a chocolate lover, but it’s too hot to eat only chocolate, you can try this recipe. It is one of my signature recipe. My inspiration hit me on a hot day. I remembered I received as a gift one kilo of chestnut puree, directly from France, and thought I should definetely use it asap.
100g dark chocolate - melted
200g melted butter
35g cocoa (you don’t want to overcome the taste of chestnuts with cocoa)
200 g chestnut puree
1 baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Beat the eggs with sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa and chestnut purree but do not mix.
- Add the mixture of butter and chocolate melted.
- Now you can mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes, do not over bake it!
Enjoy with some vanilla ice cream and sour cherries.