It seems that this time of the year finds me with a lot of things/activities/problems to solve.
I have been missing a lot on Steemit these days, but hopefully, after everything will arrange in my life, I'm gonna be more present.
Stuff to do with my bakery, moving to a new place, and trust me it's very difficult to find a decent flat in Bucharest. I don't know why because it's not a paradise...So, this keeps my mind busy day and night.
At least, I have time to eat and cook. Not anything special but very tasty and delicious.
Baked Camembert with Sweet Potatoes and Walnuts
1 sweet potato
salt and pepper
cinnamon for walnuts
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Chop the sweet potato and season it with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Also, season the walnuts with rosemary, honey, cinnamon and some chilli powder. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a baking sheet, put the camembert with some olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- When everything is ready, set your plate and enjoy!