As I am in on my own and could not make it to the first and best meetup of homosapians' time period, I decided not to have a wild night out or to get a takeout, but to cook for myself.
This is a quick dish which takes around 15 minutes.
- Boil some egg noodles in a saucepan
- Fry some sliced chicken in a wok
- When browned add chopped onions, beansprouts, garlic, carrot, red pepper, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and chinese leaf lettuce.
- Drain noodles and add to the wok
- Add a splash of light soy sauce and a good dollop of Oyster Sauce
- Serve in a small bowl so that you don't wolf down too much food and get an upset stomach :)
- Add chilli flakes if you like a small spicy kick
After my meal for one I drowned my sorrows with a glass of Disaronno Amaretto over ice. I think more glasses will follow while I watch last nights Bellator 164. Tomorrow I look forward to seeing UFC 205
Have fun everyone at Steemfest, hope to join you all next time. For everyone else, keep Steeming we are at the next stage of the information age!