A little dose of happiness : Home made chocolate 🍫🍫
"Happiness is an unexpected piece of chocolate"
"Happiness is melting chocolate in the mouth."
"Happiness is dark chocolate."
Yes, happiness is having chocolate together with family and happiness becomes manyfold if it is home-made.
Most of the branded chocolate available in the market is not vegan so I do not prefer to have them. Making chocolate at home is very easy and we can make different types and shapes of chocolate. Today I carved for chocolate so thought why not make a vegan chocolate and share with steemit friends. Believe me, it is super easy and will be loved by all.
- Dark chocolate(sweetened) 100 gm
- Peanut butter 1 tbsp
- Puffed rice or dry fruits or anything you want to add to give it a crunchy texture 1-2 tbsp
- Crush dark chocolate in small pieces.
- Melt in hot water or in the microwave. Keep stirring while melting.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add puffed rice/dry fruits( Make sure it is crunchy, if have moisture roast little in a pan)
- Pour in the mould and keep in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Demould and have a little dose of happiness.