Plus, you do not have to fuss over individual cream puff shells that may or may not collapse on you puffs in general.
Strawberry cream puff cake! It’s a thing. And a really, really good thing at that. I hope you love it!
CREAM PUFF BASE:
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 / 3 cup (3.25 ounces) all-purpose flour * 3 large eggs
CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup (2.75 ounces) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 cups sliced, fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar