2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups fresh cream
2 ripe bananas
1.5 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside.
- Beat sugar and eggs to creamy then add mashed bananas.
- Add cream and beat again lightly.
- Add vanilla essence , dry mixture of all purpose flour and chopped walnuts and mix with cut and fold method.
- MIX half cup of milk if required so that batter is of ribbon consistency.
- Transfer in a greased tin and bake at 180 degree celsius for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool it down and take out it from the pan and enjoy.