Mango salad recipe.
- 500 grams of unriped mango (julienned on a mandoline).
- 100 grams of dried shrimp.
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped).
- 2 shallots (finely chopped).
- Laska leaves (sliced).
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce.
- 1/2 onion (very thinly sliced).
- Fresh lime juice.
- Soak dried shrimp with warm water for about 30 minutes. Drain and rinse until water is clear.
- Meanwhile: Mix well the onion with 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in the pan over medium heat, add shallot, fry well until golden. Add soaked shrimp, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar. Fry well over low heat for about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare the sauce: In the bowl, add 5 tablespoon fish sauce, chilli, 5 tablespoon sugar, garlic and fresh lime juice. Stir well until the sugar has dissolved.
Note: the important thing is that taste the sauce (sweet and sour).
- In the large bowl, combine mango with shrimp, onion, laska leaves and prepared sauce. Mix well. Add peanut on top.
And done, hope you enjoy!