Blogging can be a very interesting thing. Most people think that you have to write books or be a English major to blog! I think those things are not bad and could help a lot but I think anyone can blog! I think That blogging can be challenging but very fun! I will list 3 challenges and the 3 fun things about blogging.
- "Finding topics to write about." Almost everyone has asked themselves what should I write about? This can be frustrating but in my opinion there is no wrong or right answer to this question. It is totally up to the writer.
- "where do I post my blogs?" Everyone wants there voice to be heard and so they need to choose how to spread there writing to people. I personally choose steemit because I have done some research and this is a great place to write. There are many other platforms for sure and somebody does not have to only use 1!
- "Am I a good writer?" Everybody ask's themselves if they think what they wrote was good or not. Was it long enough? What it detailed enough? Was it to long? was it to detailed? was the subject good?" People ask themselves these questions sometimes. Personally I think popular trends are important to follow but sometimes you can just write whatever you want and people will love it!
Fun parts of writing.
- You have a voice. People will be able to see what you say and even if they don't you have put down your thoughts on paper and that is what counts. Don't let anyone tell you that your opinion does not matter because everyone in some small or big way influences this world we live in.
- Just have fun. Nobody wan't to do something they don"t like doing. Having fun is the key to getting more done in my opinion.
- Have a goal. Without a goal for the writing you have you will not be able to reach it. It does not have to be a very big goal but a goal is important so you can enjoy succeeding and tracking what you are doing has proven results to make you more focused and it can lead to better results.
Thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read this and Hope you all have a great day.
Lastly I will set a writing goal for myself. I think it would be fun to do a daily article. I will probably miss some day but I think writing is worth while. I also think it would be fun to have my blogs earn money but I don"t have a goal for that. I think another thing is if I get tired of my normal job this can be a backup for when my other job is going slow or when I can't find time to do the other job. Writing sometimes can take a very small amount of time so it is easy to find time to do it, That is important as well. Don't feel like you need to make a book or something in 1 day. Not many people can write a book in one day. That is not normal hahaha!
Have a great day friends!