Ezira combines blockchain social media, with a decentralized exchange and a peer to peer marketplace.
- Ezira Prototype: Uses a fork of Busy with graphical changes to mockup the Ezira.io interface at an early level.
- Ezira Bitshares Exchange: EZIRA can now be purchased using STEEM as a base pair, by depositing to redeem the OPEN.STEEM asset, and buying EZIRA from the DEX. Other assets such as Bitshares, Bitcoin, EOS and Ethereum can also now be traded using OPEN.STEEM as a base pair.
- Ezira Whitepaper Update
- Ezira Business and Application Case Release
Join the Ezira Discord channel and tune in at 1:00PM UTC on Sunday 10th of June to take part in the next Ezira Hangout! Comment your question or topic, and it will be discussed live.
Build The Next World.
Ezira is running a preliminary Initial Coin Offering on Bitshares, using the asset EZIRA. Each unit will be converted to 1 EZIRA on the main net release. The crowdfunding campaign ends on the 1st of September.
- EZIRA rewards: Every account that holds at least 1 EZIRA for 4 weeks and is active will earn EziraCoin rewards. 20% of issued EziraCoin will be distributed to EZIRA holders, to provide a reward for ownership.
- Network revenue: Ezira earns revenue from promoted posts, memberships, and trading fees. Proceeds are used to autonomously buy and burn EziraCoin. This increases the value of EziraCoin, and benefits all ecosystem participants.
- Network Growth: Ezira offers incentives for new users to be introduced to the blockchain. The growth in users represents a growth in the value held in the EZIRA asset to access voting power and network resources.