XRP got as 2nd coin in Market Cap for some time and ETH had stuggle to beat it. Yesterday they did it too then lost. Now again ETH is first and looks its gonna stay there.
Where do i trade XRP or ETH mostly? Of course Bittrex as that is my top1 spot.
Other than this i suggest those exchanges:
- Binance - the obvious top vol exchange, has STEEM
- BiBox - amazing China exchange, i think its gonna be the next hot thing
- KuCoin - similar to the other two with NEO and ETH pairs
- Lbank - get there as long as its cheap, they do mad volumes already
- CoinExchange - many ETH tokens and anon coins like ZEC XZC EXCL
- COSS - many deals on ETH tokens for arbitrages
- Cryptopia - some decent coins that others dont have and nice volumes
- OpenLedger - decentralized exchange build on BTS, the older brother of STEEM
- BitMex - Leverage trading of BTC, EOS and many others, superb liquidity
- SimpleFX - Margin trading of stocks, forex and cryptocurrency
CRYPTO INCOME GUIDE EBOOK - FREE FOR LIMITED TIME - DOWNLOAD HERE
Join My Official Discord Crypto/Steemit Group - https://discord.gg/Ma3VCxj
Follow, Resteem and VOTE UP @kingscrown creator of http://fuk.io blog for 0day cryptocurrency news and tips!