Vegetable Pakoras Recipe(Pakistani foods)
Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the bounties of life.Today i am gonna share another spicy recipe of Pakistani food "Pakoras" with you guys.This is famous in Pakistan .Hope you will also love it.
- Besan or gram flour
- Rice flour or corn flour
- Carom seeds(Ajwain)
- Green chilies chopped
- Mint (Podina)
- Garam masla powder
- Oil for frying
- Spinach leaves
- Lemon juice
- Finely cut vegetables of your own choice .
- Mix besan and rice flour well in a water and add salt,ajwain,podina,garam masla,zeera according to taste.
- Add vegetables in a mixture to make a dough.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add small portion of dough and fry them on a medium heat.
- Finish frying the dough in batches and serve them hot with ketchup or mint chatni.
Do you use eSteem?
eSteem is a Mobile??& PC?? app. for Steem with great features. Also, you get Incentives posting through eSteem apps.
eSteem Spotlight; eSteem provides rewards for it top users in Leader Board with most Posts, Comments and Highest Earners.
Download eSteem Surfer for your PC??
Available for all OS Github
Join eSteem Discord https://discord.gg/UrTnddT
Join eSteem Telegram http://t.me/esteemapp
Steem desktop client
If you like my recipe please