Tandoori Chicken Recipe(In Pakistani Style)
Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the bounties of life,Today i am gonna share another Pakistani food recipe "Tandoori Chicken" with you guys.Hope you will love it.
- Garam masla(according to taste)
- Cayenne pepper
- Lemon juice
- Plain yougart
- Finely chopped onions
- clove garlic, minced
- grated fresh ginger root
- finely chopped cilantro
10.Yellow and red food coloring
- Clean the chicken that you want to make tandoori.Sprinke salt and lemon on chicken in a shallow dish.
- Mix yogurt, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and cayenne pepper well and stir the paste in yellow and red food coloring. Spread yogurt mixture over chicken. Cover, and refrigerate for minimum 7 hours.
- Heat the grill. Lift the chicken pieces onto a rack over a baking tray. Brush over a little oil and grill for 8 mins on each side or until lightly charred and completely cooked through.
- Serve the tandoori chicken with cilantro and lemon wedges.
Do you use eSteem?
eSteem is a Mobile??& PC?? app. for Steem with great features. Also, you get Incentives posting through eSteem apps.
eSteem Spotlight; eSteem provides rewards for it top users in Leader Board with most Posts, Comments and Highest Earners.
Download eSteem Surfer for your PC??
Available for all OS Github
Join eSteem Discord https://discord.gg/UrTnddT
Join eSteem Telegram http://t.me/esteemapp
Steem desktop client
If you like my recipe please