Criteria for plants that can be bonsai
Bonsai can be made from various types of plants, but the most important one should have plant criteria that can be bonsai, namely:
- Plants that are two / dikutil generally have hard wood and contains cambium.
- Have long life, because ideally bonsai can continue to grow tens to hundreds of years.
- Resistant life suffers, by being planted in soil full of rocks and little nutrients, pots are also limited and relatively small.
- Beautiful shape naturally, ranging from stems, leaves, roots, and flowers.
- Resistant get the treatment khusuh, because the form of bonsai must use sculpture, wire wrap, and pruning to shape it.