Heard good news from Apple after couple requests (rejects) to make changes on this release, pleased to announce v1.4.4 release of eSteem mobile is available for Apple users (iPad, iPhone, iWatch). This release has some minor changes as well as number of bug fixes, performance improvements. If you have reported any issue, please review them and let us know if you still have them. For full details of the changelog and new changes, please read below.
For those who find eSteem related post first time and don't know what eSteem is: It is mobile and desktop application for Steem! Offering some of the unique features and mobile/desktop experience. Check out this blog @good-karma for more related posts and latest announcements.
If you want to translate eSteem app to your native language, or review app and let us know what words/phrases on translations can be improved, please join direct link for translation team: http://translate.esteem.ws. We have also rewarded Russian and German, Polish and Greek, Spanish and Chinese (traditional), Hungarian and Bulgarian, Chinese simplified and Swedish, Indonesian, Malay and Ukrainian, Filipino, Croatian, Persian, Arabic contributors with help of community, other language contributors will also receive rewards with next translation update post.
- Few bug fixes that Android users reported that seem to exist on iOS as well.
- Voters info with timestamp and sorted - timestamp has been added to voter's info page where you can see who is voted when, it is sorted by recent one first
- Voters info profile linking - profile linking also added for convenient navigation and checking other user's profile page
- Profile Page updates - fetching performance improved with some bug fixes
- Sidemenu profile cover and coloring fix - cover image overlay added to sidemenu as well, see screenshot below
- Download images in gallery view - you can now save images to your device when viewing them on gallery mode, top right corner. After you click on download icon it opens share type of native dialog which iOS users are familiar with and there you can see
save to photos.
- Manage storage fastcache - to improve performance, we now moved few use cases to fast memory, hope some of you will notice performance improvements
- New language: Latvian
- New language: Japanese
- Backbutton for App exit now with pressing back button twice on Android
- Login page active key requirement is fixed
- Share post double link fixed
- Replace cashout filter with payout
- Hide nsfw comment if net_rshares are below zero
- Update libraries
- Fix comment fetching
- Fix autocorrect and autocapitalization on reply and posts
- Profile follow button fix
- Comment editing when on parent fix
- Tag search fix
- Status bar styleLightContent - which should increase usability across all iOS devices.
eSteem supports multi-currency, multi-language (28+), multi-account, multi-chain, multi-notifications!
|AppStore - iOS (iPhone, iPad) - v1.4.4||Google Play - Android - v1.4.4|
Work on v1.4.5 has already started, please continue giving feedbacks and report issues you find so that we can evolve app for better usability and experience.
We appreciate reviews and feedbacks on Apple AppStore and Google Playstore as well as ProductHunt.
If you have suggestions or found a bug, please report them here with comments or on Github and we will work on them as soon as we can.