iOS release of eSteem mobile is out and available to update. This release has some major changes as well as number of bug fixes. For full details of the changelog, please read below. After Android release couple days ago, we have fixed few bugs and issues that are related to iOS users.
If you want to translate eSteem app to your native language, or review app and let us know what words/phrases on translations can be improved, please join direct link for translation team: http://translate.esteem.ws. We have also rewarded Russian and German, Polish and Greek, Spanish and Chinese (traditional), Hungarian and Bulgarian, Chinese simplified and Swedish, Indonesian, Malay and Ukrainian, Filipino, Croatian, Persian, Arabic contributors with help of community, other language contributors will also receive rewards with next translation update post.
- Login page QR code support for Private Keys, you can now get access to your private key via QR easily
- Add exchange charts, depth chart and trade history chart
- Coloring updated on navigation
- Dark theme applied to other pages on night mode
- Post error alert when title or tags are missing
- Share post dialog bug fix
- Open external links on system browser
- Story, Reply page size optimized for Tablets (thanks to @slowwalker)
- Clear post Confirmation dialog to prevent sudden clearing
- Escrow search bug fix
- Reblog and follow bug fixes
- Profile page header improvements
- Profile page fetching bug fix
- Profile Cover image background improved with darker overlay
- User blog posts listing fix
- User profile details update fix
- User wallet transactions listing improved
- Default tags list on Search page (thanks to @libert)
- Infinite fetching threshold increase so that user won't glitch while feel scrolling
- Fix post/comment editing with beneficiaries
- Chinese language mix up fix. (thanks to @deanliu)
- Permlink size limit fix
- Fix comments fetching
- Fix nsfw comments images
- Comment permlink optimized
- Various bug fixes that caused failure on transaction signing
- Lithuanian language added (thanks to @pjo)
- Other language updates (Overall eSteem is available in 26+ languages, thanks to contributors)
eSteem supports multi-currency, multi-language, multi-account, multi-chain, multi-notifications!
|AppStore - iOS (iPhone, iPad) - v1.4.3||Google Play - Android - v1.4.3|
If you have suggestions or found a bug, please report them here with comments or on Github.