We are pleased to announce next release of eSteem mobile for Android. This release has some new changes as well as number of bug fixes, performance improvements. Update should be available within few minutes depends where you are located. If you want to report bug, issues or suggestions, make some tutorials feel free to do them via Utopian in here eSteem. You can download APK directly from official github releases page, you can also build your local version from github, don't trust other sources to download application!
For those who find eSteem related post first time and don't know what eSteem is: It is first mobile application on top of Steem! eSteem offers some of the unique features (Bookmarking, Post Drafts, Image upload/capture, Personal Gallery, Notifications, Activity manager, many more tweaks, features) for mobile users!
eSteem supports multi-currency where you can see post rewards in any currency you like (BTC, USD, EUR, RUB, GBP, JPY, KRW, INR, CNY etc.), multi-language (58+) where you can use app in any language you are familiar with, multi-account where you can add more than one account and easily change between accounts, multi-chain where you can use both Steem and Golos chains, multi-notifications where you can get notification for your multiple accounts for following activities Vote, Follow, Unfollow, Mention, Comment, Reblog, Transfers, Scheduled post publish, etc!
Check out this blog @good-karma for more related posts and latest announcements.
- Activity manager ( votes, mentions, follows, reblogs, leaderboard, achievements [coming soon] )
- 58 languages ready to be used
- Node management, bigger list of public RPC nodes and status check on selection
- Release of eSteem public RPC within app
- Show/hide comments that has negative rshares (downvoted / low reputations)
- Profile images fetching busy.org
- Post link sharing
- Post keyword Search (using AskSteem) in addition to Tags and Account search.
- Additional post author info in post page
- Settings page reorganized
- UI changes (front page, splash and app icons, etc.)
- Yahoo finance api depricated, updated new service for currency rates
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Many more changes which will be featured in later posts.
|Google Play - Android - v1.5.0||AppStore - iOS (iPhone, iPad) - v1.4.7|
iOS update is coming soon