How to verify your EOS Tokens are correctly registered.
Ok, so you purchased your EOS tokens and moved them to your ERC-20 wallet. You then went through the process of registering your wallet where the tokens are stored. You tell yourself, I think I did it correctly. I hope. Well there is a way to verify that you have successfully registered your tokens. Follow these 8 simple steps below:
- Go to MyEtherWallet website (never click on a link to go here)
- Click contracts
- In the "Select existing contract" select EOS contribution
- Click the access button
- In the "Select a function" select keys
- Paste your registered public ETH address in the address box
- Click read
- If your EOS public key shows up in the "String" box, you have successfully registered your EOS tokens.
Whew! Now you tell yourself that you will be able to sleep a little easier tonight!
If your EOS public key did not show up go through the registration process again.
May I suggest the following video to help with registration: