This guide really only applies to you if you've chosen to use MEW instead of the official EOS Contribution interface. After you've claimed your EOS tokens as outlined in Step 2 in the full guide, you'll likely want to transfer them. You'll need to complete a few steps, first.
Load your Wallet
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#send-transaction
- Load your wallet using one of the methods listed.
Add the custom token
- Turn your attention to Token Balances on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click Add Custom Token
- For the field named token address, enter
- For the field named Token Symbol enter
- For the field named Decimals enter
- Click Save
- Assuming your transaction that processed
claimAll()has been confirmed, you will see your EOS token balance in MyEtherWallet in the same area.
You will need some Ether in your wallet to pay the fees for the transaction.
- In the Address field, enter the Ethereum address you would like to transfer your EOS to. If it's a wallet, it needs to be a wallet for which you control the private keys. If it is an exchange, it should be an address specifically for EOS ERC20 tokens. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ADDRESS, don't accidentally send to the EOS Token Address like this guy did
- In Amount to Send, enter the number of EOS tokens you would like to send.
- Select EOS from the dropdown to the right of the Amount to Send field.
- MEW will suggest a gas limit based on current network conditions. If it does not, enter
90000or more. If you would like your transaction to be confirmed faster, adjust accordingly.
- Click Generate Transaction
- Click Send Transaction
- If all went well, a green bar will appear at the bottom of the page with your tx hash, and a link to your tx on the blockchain. If you got a red bar, read the error it provides and correct the issue it illuminated.