On the EOS.io Distribution GUI, they show you how much you have contributed to a particular window in the provided table. If you are not using the official app or maybe it is offline, you can do this through MEW.
- Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts
- Under heading Select Existing Contract in a dropdown, select EOS Contribution
- Under the "Read / Write Contract" heading, in the dropdown select
- In the first field
uint256put the period/window you would like to check.
- In the field
addressput the Ethereum address you contributed from.
- In the third field, a number will appear if you contributed to that window. Divide that number by
1000000000000000000with a calculator or google or something.
The resulting number is the amount of Ether you have contributed to that window
- Maybe you contributed near the end of a window, and not sure which window your contribution went towards
- You've previously executed
buyWithLimitand just want to check your work.