EOS Nation believes that EOS is one of the leading go-to platforms that will revolutionize the blockchain and deliver even more advancements and impact the industry like never before. Consequently, our team is working towards raising awareness and growing the EOS ecosystem through community engagement and education.
Over the course of the coming weeks and months, EOS Nation will be hosting a variety of casual meetups and conferences across cities in Canada, the United-States, and possibly elsewhere across the world!
We want to disseminate EOS far and wide and are looking to collaborate with various persons and groups to accomplish this goal. As team of 7 ambitious co-founders, EOS Nation can do a lot... Harnessing the power of Ambassadors we can do exponentially more!
An EOS Nation Ambassador is an individual that is passionate about the EOS project and wants to play a part in the ecosystem by hosting or participating in events to promote the EOS ecosystem. Ambassadors are provided with educational material and the logistical know-how to help organize and run successful events. Subsequently, Ambassadors improve the educational material so that others can benefit from their acquired practical knowledge
If you think you can bring value to EOS Nation by hosting an event in your city we would love to hear from you - apply to become an Ambassador today!
Join EOS Nation’s Social Groups
What we are looking for?
- Meetup Organizers (new or established);
- YouTube content creators (new or established);
- Social Communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Bloggers / Writers; and,
- Technology Developers (DApps, Apps, Protocols).
What is the onboarding process for being an Ambassador?
- Submit an application HERE
- Review of social media & Biography by EOS Nation
- Video Call interview/discussion
- An official announcement of Ambassador onboarding on our social media sites
Advantages for Ambassadors
- Direct contact with co-founders as advisors
- EOS Nation chat support (Telegram & Facebook)
- Presentations for new or established meetups
- Educational material for schools or hackathons
- Organizational and logistical support for events
- Social media publicity (Twitter, Steemit, Facebook)
- Sponsorship possibilities
- Access to a network of VIP speakers
- EOS “swag” for events/booths