dappcast Episode 7: Horus Pay
HorusPay is a decentralized Global Payroll Portal that allows companies to exchange private encrypted secured data with international payroll vendors using the Blockchain. Joining the dappcast for this interview is Jarib Figueredo, the Founder and CEO of HorusPay. Jarib has an extensive career in international payroll services and extensively knows the industry. He is from Cuba and now lives in sunny Tampa, Florida.
Jarib and I go into extensive detail about the token mechanisms of HorusPay. You can read all of the latest updates which we referenced in the video down below in the links.
Jarib is a co-founder of EOS Devcon which is an EOS dapp and developer conference in Tampa Bay, Florida, in January. You can find out more information about the conference at EOS Devcon. I will definitely be in attendance and I cannot wait to network and listen to the speakers.
Sponsor: Blockchain Educators - World leading education with up to date information on the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space.
I am the White Paper Coach. Coaching is needed for any crypto/dapp project development and it is most important at the start. When the code is not set into stone (the blockchain in this case), it becomes easier to find the best possible solution without on-chain governance positioning. While the use case is there, what good am I to you? I help you increase clarity, gain focus, refine your vision, and accelerate your time to market. While that is a great sales pitch there are some finer details that need to be expressed upfront.
What I am:
- A guide - enhancing the experience and product for the product owner.
- A networker - help connect projects with people who can assist and improve your project.
- A researcher - help connect with past innovations to add on to your product to create the best possible product.
- A provocateur - I help prevent groupthink and push teams to create the best project that they can.
What I am not:
- Product owner - I cannot do everything for the whitepaper and will need the project visionary and owner to collaborate with me.
- Visionary - I cannot be or create the vision for the product since I am not the main stakeholder. Similar to how a business plan cannot be written by someone other than the business owner.