Dappcast Episode 11: Worbli
Worbli is an EOS sister chain with a focus on bridging the gap between the traditional financial services and blockchain financial services with compliance in mind. Worbli's unique value adds to the upstream EOSIO software includes built-in AML/KYC compliance directly into the blockchain. The information stored on the blockchain lets a user/dapp know if someone is verified but all of the documentation is stored off-chain in cold storage. Users always have a choice to disclose their information to dapps on the platform.
Today we are joined by Domenic Thomas, the CEO, and founder of Worbli. Domenic details the value of Worbli which includes a fiat to crypto bank dapp, Gamma bank, that he is making! Gamma is not a full-service bank, but instead, it is a money transmitter with a framework to allow for other financial instruments to work in collaboration with Gamma.
- Blockchain Educators: Click here - World leading education with up to date information on the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space.
- Scaling Blockchain: The next EOS based conference is coming to San Francisco! The day after the EOS Hackathon the conference will be a great meeting of the minds with future dapp developers, investors, token holders, and the community at large. Use my code ‘dappcast’ and get a 10% off of the event.
I am the decentralized application (dapp) coach. I help businesses and startups build dapps through my 6-week coaching sessions. My skills and talents will take you through the confusing parts of your project and guide you towards success.
From teams that have formed, to those that have not. I can guide you in the right direction to make the change needed for a successful dapp. I am an active member of the EOS community and have formed strategic partnerships with those who can help you accomplish your goals.
- Setting Realistic and Measurable Goals
- Strategic Networking
- Team Building
- Identification of Skills and Areas of Need
- Leadership and Workflow Management
- Agile Work Methodology
- Business Development