This is the recording of the first of a series of Worbli open team discussions, that should now be aired on a regular basis every other week:
Key take-home messages:
- Exciting things to come in the next 3-6 months: Utility X, Fiat-Crypto Gateway, STO platform
- Next dapp might be tokenised real-estate
- Onboarding of dapps will be steady, but take time (2020 onwards will bring major adoption)
- Compliance ist not only KYC, it's also about due diligance in all aspects of business operations, e.g. partners need to be compliant as well etc.
- Don't expect too many airdrops on WORBLI, the dapps' business model is mostly asset backed (and those aren't jsut given away
- Expect new Website and portal soon.