All the Galaxy devices that got One UI 6 update between November 20-26

in #entertainment3 months ago

The beta program for the Android 14-based One UI 6 update for Galaxy phones ran a little longer than Samsung's One UI beta programs generally do. The Galaxy S23 series received nearly ten Android 14 beta updates before Samsung released the stable update, but that additional time in testing allowed Samsung to quickly bring the latest operating system update to many other eligible devices in quick succession.

Over the last seven days, Samsung released Android 14 and One UI 6 for almost a dozen devices (or around twenty devices if we individually count each model in Samsung's flagship lineups). We have never seen such speed from Samsung before when it comes to rolling out big OS updates, and it's a record that the company might find hard to break next year or even the year after that.

Android-14-One-UI-6-update-2-540x303.webp

Sort:  

HI @iftikhar555

hope you doing well. We have some restrictive rules on our Steemit platform. You must follow those rules. Copying this post of yours from somewhere else is a violation of our Steemit platform rules. To be a real blogger you must use your creativity. Your content is totally copied from another source. You have to mention or give the link from where you copied content. Otherwise, it will be considered as plagiarism. Also you only can 25% (of course have to mention the source ) of the rewritten article from somewhere else and the remaining 75% have to write on your own. Hope you will try to follow our Steemits rules from now on.

Thank you.

Your post is written from this source link .

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.26
TRX 0.14
JST 0.033
BTC 51577.18
ETH 3106.76
USDT 1.00
SBD 4.16