How to make cake without butter
- cup of wheat flour all use.
- tablespoons of oil (to replace the butter) but
We are going to pour this oil in a half cup of water.
- A pinch of salt.
- 2 eggs.
- Sugar to taste.
- beat the egg whites at slow speed until you see the whites almost in snow, throw half of the sugar, and beat at high speed until they are in snow.
- Then we proceed to beat the yolks with the oil with water, sugar and salt until the mixture looks creamy.
As you can see in the pictures, I had to change the bowl 3 times so I realized it was a big bowl.
You start to throw the whites little by little with enveloping movements, we sift the flour mixing also with enveloping movements.
- We take the oven for about 45 minutes depends on your oven and ready.
I hope you liked the recipe, until the next post.